Terms and conditions
Awaken Your Purpose Group Program Agreement
Thank you for joining Erica Carrico for Awaken Your Purpose which begins in March of 2019!
This is your contract. Please read it carefully before signing, because you are making an important commitment to Erica Carrico.
1. You are securing one of a limited number of places Erica Carrico offers in this round of Awaken Your Purpose.
2. The Price is $999 (US Dollars) for the standard option or $1299 for the VIP option, payable upfront or 3 monthly installments of $349 for the standard option, or $449 for the VIP option].
3. By joining right now, you are also receiving this bonus: N/A
5. This Agreement supersedes our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR GROUP PROGRAM INCLUDES
1. Eight 90-Minute Group Coaching sessions. You are invited to eight (8) group coaching sessions during the Program Term, to be conducted virtually via Zoom. Your attendance is critical for the success of this program and there are limited times available. Therefore, please make your best efforts to make our available days work. If for some reason you are unable to attend a live call, a recording will be uploaded to the Facebook group for you to listen in afterwards. On these calls, Erica will be present to present material on finding your life purpose and answer questions. You will also have the opportunity to hear from the members on their progress.
2. 90 Days of Voxer Coaching Support (VIP option only). During the Program Term, leave voice messages about your progress and journey for Erica Carrico on the Voxer app, available for Android and iPhone. You’ll get a response specific to your message within three (3) business days. This includes one Voxer message per business day, not including weekends or holidays.
3. Exclusive Facebook Group. You will have access to the exclusive Facebook Group, where you can submit questions, files, videos, marketing pieces and any other materials for the group to critique. Erica Carrico will participate in the Group through the end of the program with occasional live streams, question and answer sessions, and other information as the group needs dictate. You will have lifetime access to the Group. Call recordings and any other resources will be uploaded to the group for lifetime access.
SCHEDULING POLICIES (VIP Option Only)
1. To schedule your 90-minute coaching session, we will send you a list of our available days and times. There is no guarantee that our availability will match yours.
2. If you do not attend at the scheduled day and times, your session is forfeited.
3. If you must cancel or reschedule, you must do so at least 3 days in advance, or your session will be forfeited.
4. If we cancel, no-show, or must reschedule, the process and policies will be repeated.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED
1. Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
2. Endorsements. You are not receiving an endorsement from Erica Carrico, and neither is any other participant. Do not create the appearance of an endorsement or rely on any person who claims to be endorsed by Erica Carrico
3. Ownership of Written Materials. As a participant, you will have one license to view written materials provided by Erica Carrico. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information is also protected by a contractual license between the provider and Erica Carrico. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of Erica Carrico, which it may withhold for any reason, and purchase of a license (prices start at $2,500.00).
4. Trademark Usage. Erica Carrico protects its names! You are not receiving permission to use trade and service marks like [Awaken Your Purpose, 3-months to Clarity, 6-months to Freedom], or any other trademark of the Company, even if not listed here.
5. Results Not Guaranteed. You are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program.
6. Confidentiality. Erica Carrico cannot guarantee confidentiality. Do not share any confidential and proprietary information which may harm your business or personal interests if repeated, copied, or otherwise transmitted and/or implemented by a third party.
Additional Legal Terms
Once we begin the program, I (Erica Carrico) consider myself to be fully committed to you and your success. I know you will be committed to you too.
This commitment includes you going through the entire program from start to finish, including the financial commitment that accompanies that.
If after our first full session you feel that the program is no longer right for you, I will gladly refund you the full cost of the program. Once we have moved into session two however – we are in all the way.
No part of your program is refundable past session one.
By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge this refund policy. After the first session, even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement through the end of the Term. Erica Carrico considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement. If you initiate a chargeback, Erica Carrico may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Participant understands the Group Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
4. If we get sued due to something you did:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Erica Carrico, its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
5. Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
6. No Professional Advice.
Erica Carrico does not engage in the rendering of medical, legal, accounting, financial, or other professional services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
7. No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
Results from the group program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside Erica Carrico’s control, and Erica Carrico makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through Awaken Your Purpose will provide results.
8. Erica Carrico can end your participation in the program.
Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, Company will provide a refund to you.
9. Colorado law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in your state and country.
This Agreement will be governed by Colorado state law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in Colorado, USA.
10. No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
11. Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
You agree that your electronic signature is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
12. No relationship.
The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.